Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trip to the Sand Dunes!






We were lucky enough to get a chance to spend 2 days at Little Sahara with our friends. We got to camp, ride ATV's, and just plain have fun. The kids loved it and even the grown ups had a alot of fun. We managed to survive the trip with only one minor injury, Aiden managed to hit his head on the 4 wheeler and even with the helmet on he got a rather nice cut on his eyebrown. But it all ended well. Thanks to Scott for letting us use all of his ATV's and organizing the trip.

3 comments:

James and Bethany said...

Your kids are getting so big. I still think Aiden looks a lot like James but he says he looks just like your hubby now. Glad you guys are having a good spring miss you!

Harada's said...

How fun!! I am just itching to go camping. I suppose I need to wait a few more weeks till its really warm enough. You have such a cute family! Any more kids in your future? =)

Windy said...

Oh it looks like so much fun. It has been YEARS since I have been to the dunes. I am glad that no MAJOR accidents happened, JEN....going up a huge steep hill. Haha. I am glad you had a lot of fun!