Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Summer Days






Oh my goodness this has been such a crazy summer. I can't believe it has been over a month since I last blogged. So much has been going on I don't even know where to start.
Abby lost her top front two teeth and looks so darn cute. I can't believe how much she has grown up. She will be 7 this week and all she wants is a Nintendo DS. She is way excited that the new Harry Potter movie is coming out on her birthday so she is asking to go to the movie on her birthday.
All three of the kids are in swimming lessons for a couple of weeks and are loving it. We haven't really been able to stick to much of a schedule with all of this swimming, it's made for a rather chaotic week. To throw in the mix with everything I also had cub scout camp to work into the schedule. It is kind of a pain to schedule in but I sure do love my Webelos and have been enjoying my calling.
Also at the beginning of summer we undertook a pretty large yard project and ripped out a ton of bushes and trees and put in some new flower beds but I think we are finally wrapping that up.
In addition to all of that it seems like we have had company at our house every weekend for a month. We love having family around but it sure adds to the craziness.
Overall everything is good. I am definitely going to try and be better at keeping up on my blogging though so we'll see.

1 comment:

Windy said...

wow you are a trooper taking the cub scouts camping. I love that picture of Kelly on the tramp with the kids...very cute. This summer has been crazy and it is going by way fast...sort of sad sort of happy for me. We need to get the kids together soon to play!