Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boys Will be Boys? (I think)





Okay so a lot has been going on this week. On Monday Kelly and Scott decided they were going to go play and they spent the day 4-wheeling. So being the nice wife I stayed home with all the kids (my 3 and Scotts 2). Well when the spend the day with 5 kids things get chaotic and crazy. So we ended up with 2 of the boys pretending to be girls (They thought it was pretty funny). We had a pretty great day even with the extra cheerleader and ballerina.

Then on Tuesday night we went to Leatherby's Ice Cream to say good-bye to my brother James who is left this week for the Army basic training. And to all of our surprise James and his wife Bethany announced they are expecting their first baby - yeah! James will be gone for 9 weeks for basic training and then will go to Office Candidacy School which will be another 12 weeks. So we will miss him but we wish him the best of luck!

1 comment:

Windy said...

Haha I was laughing so hard. I love it!! How cute. I wish your brother luck too!!