Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Bye Nana



Some of you already know that my Mom Louise Lundell passed away last Wednesday September 3rd. She has been fighting a long battle with Alzheimer's and Breast Cancer. Last August she was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer that had metastasized to her bones and she was told it was terminal. She fought a good fight but her body final lost and she took her last breaths surrounded by her three children. Jori, James, and I are so grateful for the love and support that has been given to our family through this difficult time and hope that our mother will live on in the memories of her family and friends. We will miss our Nana!

2 comments:

Windy said...

OH jen, make me cry! I wish I could have made her better for you. :( I cannot believe how little Abby is in the bottom picture!

The Torman Fam said...

Hey sis, I still want you to wmail me that picture of us at my house!