Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Trip!





So we decided to take a little family road trip before Abby went back on track. We drove down to Vegas for one night to visit a friend and then went into the St. George area to visit Kelly's Dad.
It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun. We visited FAO Schwartz, the M&M store and the Coke factory in Vegas it was a ton of fun. We also drove around to find a Peter Piper Pizza, Kelly's very favorite restaurant in the whole world. Then Grandpa and Grandma took all of us to the little reservoir by their house and took us for boat rides and let us play in the sand. It was a great little trip that was really needed. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics! I love the one in the sand!!

Windy said...

Haha I love the sand one too. Wow sounds like you had fun. I want to go to Vegas someday! Cute pictures!

Janzen said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love your cute blog backgrounds.

The Naylors said...

Hey Jen - I can't believe you didn't tell me you have a blog!!!!!! Now I can check in!
Holly

Unknown said...

Wow…. having great fun on your family trip.