Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It Finally Fell Out!!!!!


Okay so Abby is 6 and 1/2 and has not lost any teeth, until now. Back in August her front bottom tooth started to get a little loose, it has been ten weeks and has not fallen out. This poor little tooth has been hanging by a thread for weeks now and has been the entire focus of Abby's life. Well today at school Abby was at her art table and the tooth just fell out in her mouth, she spit it out and raised her hand and said "Miss White my tooth just fell out". Being in first grade all of kids came running over to see. When I picked Abby up from school today half the class came running over to me to tell me all about it. We are so excited that the tooth drama is finally over and the tooth fairy can make her very first visit to the Johnson house.

4 comments:

Windy said...

YAY FOR ABBY!!! Hehe!

Unknown said...

That is so cool!!! Congrats Abby!

Janzen said...

Wow Abby is growing up. I'll have to have Ash teach her how to pull out her teeth when they becaome loose. Ash has pulled out every loose tooth she has had. I am glad that I don't have to do that. She works on them as soon as they are loose. She has figured out that as soon as she pulls them out she will get money.

busymama said...

Abby - congratulations that you lost your first tooth at school! Love, Gracie