Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Planetarium




On Saturday we took the kids down to the gateway with Kelly's twin sister Becky, her husband Marcus and their cute little girl Katana. Gammy (Kelly's Mom) went with us as well. It was great to spend some time with the family. It was so much fun, we went to the 3-D movie Fly me to the Moon. It was really cute to see the little kids reaching out and trying to touch the images and they came towards them. Then the kids looked at all the displays and fun activities you can do in there. Their favorite part was walking on the moon! I love days like that where you have nothing else to think about but having fun with the kids.

1 comment:

Windy said...

I love taking the kids there. My kids are huge fans. I love the movies too! I wish all theaters were that cool.