Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Not Too Scary Halloween!!!





So Halloween has come and gone and we had a great time. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays, not because we like the scary part but because we love the costumes. We have had some fun doing a family movie theme costume for the past couple years. Last year we did the Wizard of Oz and this year we did Peter Pan. Aiden was our handsome little Peter Pan and Ella our precious little TinkerBell, while Abby was a beautiful Silvermist (she is Tinker Bells blue fairy friend from the new Tinker Bell movie), Dad was the big mean Captain Hook, and Mom was Wendy Darling. All the kids got a chance to wear their costumes for a school program on the 30th and they sang so cute. We also got to go to the pumpkin patch and get some pumpkins for carving and painting. But of course the best part was trick-or-treating, Kelly has so much fun taking the kids around you'd think he was still a kid.

4 comments:

Windy said...

Haha Kelly you have grown! What a cute family you all have! I am so happy to be your friend! :)

Windy said...

Okay, I guess I am the only on to comment on this post. Hey thanks SO much Jen for all you do. I am so lucky to have a friend like you. I am glad to have gotten to know you and I want you to know how much you mean to our family. We just love you guys so much. Thank you thank you. I just sat today and thought about all my friends in my life, you are the one true friend I can always count on to be there. I love that there is no drama with you and you are so much fun to be around. And there ya have it. My feelings posted for all to see. hehe!

Unknown said...

You guys were so cute on Halloween!!! You always have the best costumes!

Crystal said...

This is your cousin, Crystal! I saw your blog on the side of Jori's and took a peek, so I hope you don't mind. Ours is private, but if you'd like and invite let me know at Terronandcrystal@yahoo.com

Good to see your cute family and I'm wondering, where are all the pictures of Wendy darling?