Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bop It Extreme

I don't know if you know what a Bop It is, but if you don't your lucky. It's a timed game where you have to bop it, twist it, pull it or whatever it says as fast as you can before it times out. We got this stupid toy when we first got married almost 9 years ago and use to play it all the time, we actually had to put tape over the speaker because we were worried it would wake the people in the apartment below us when we were playing at 2 in the morning. Well I cleaned out the hall closet yesterday and found it (this closet was were old things went to get lost and die!). Well Kelly and I started playing it and wasted almost the entire night trying to beat each others score. Needless to say I won!!!! But I think we are both losers considering we are now addicted to a stupid toy! Although I have to say it is nice that we are both so easily entertained =)

3 comments:

Windy said...

Haha you guys are such silly heads. You are both so competative, I would have loved to see your little competition!

Michelle said...

lol that game is pretty addicting!

The Naylors said...

Ok - that game is either fun or annoying! Haven't decide....
Your kids are getting so big!