Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crazy Christmas!!


I love Christmas! I know it is a ton of stress, a lot of money and it takes a lot of time but it is truly my favorite time of the year. We had a wonderful Christmas and are just so blessed. The Sunday before Christmas we had Kelly's family over for dinner and opened presents. It is always great to get everyone together. Then on Christmas eve my family all got together and attempted to get a family picture taken of all of us it was a little crazy but it turned out okay. That night the Tippets family always has a big family dinner which is fun, all of the great-grandkids put on a nativity which is a wonderful tradition and then Santa comes and gives the kids a gift. It was so much fun! On Christmas day we made a big breakfast at our house and then visited some family. My Sisters got Wii games and Guitar hero so we had a blast playing video games together. And the day after Christmas we had round two. All of my siblings got together at my dad's house to do a gift exchange and then had a huge sleepover. 16 people in all! It was a bit crowded but so worth it. Overall it was a crazy, busy, chaotic, and fabulous Christmas season.

2 comments:

Windy said...

oh Jen, such cute pics. I love the one with you an Kelly. So much fun...I am glad you had a Merry Christmas!

busymama said...

You guys were busy!! It is such a wonderful time of year!